In this workshop, designed for children ages 7 – 15, you will make a basic cushion, whilst learning about seam allowances, turning corners and inserting a¬†zip.
You will need to bring
- 0.7 metre ( ¬ĺ yd) of mid weight non stretch dress or upholstery fabric
- 1 51cm (20‚ÄĚ) tonal closed end zip (or longer ‚Äď you can shorten it!)
- 1 tonal bobbin of sewing thread.
- 1 51cm (20‚ÄĚ) square cushion pad
- A working sewing machine and manual – note if this is holding you back we can provide ata ¬†charge of ¬£5 but you will need to call to confirm the booking and pay for the hire.
Remember – your cushion will only be as beautiful as the fabric you choose. If you wish to centre a motif in your cushion you may need extra fabric.
Bookings are closed for this event.